DATES TO REMEMBER AT LIT:
- JANUARY 1, 2020 – LIT CLOSED – NEW YEARS DAY
- JANUARY 2, 2020 – LIT REOPENS AT NEW LOCATION
- JANUARY 6, 2020 – SPRING SESSION 1 BEGINS
- JANUARY 20, 2020 – LIT CLOSED – MLK HOLIDAY
- MARCH 5, 2020 – SPRING SESSION 1 ENDS
- MARCH 9-13, 2020 – SPRING BREAK (NO CLASSES)
- MARCH 16, 2020 – SPRING SESSION 2 BEGINS
OUR SITE HAS BEEN RE-DESIGNED!
Please visit our new site at www.litexas.edu!
WELCOME TO LIT!
Learn English….Dream in English
This school is authorized under Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant alien students.
We now currently offer a live chat on our website. Our online hours for chat are Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:00pm (CST).
Please see pop-up chat on right side of our page to chat.
The mission of English as a Second Language (ESL) program at LIT is to provide the skills that learners need in the areas of listening, reading, writing¸ and speaking to successfully advance their educational, vocational and personal goals and ultimately lead to their full participation in the diverse society of the United States and other global communities.
AN INTERVIEW WITH
A STUDENT AT LIT
Check out what one student is saying about The Learning Institute of Texas!